Dare - Breton Original with Flax 135g-Gluten Free
For relevant products Click HERE to find out more about Best Before Vs Expiry Dates. We do not sell items with expiry dates.
Now even more people can enjoy the tender-crisp texture and wholesome taste of the original Breton with our gluten-free cracker. Made with arrowroot flour and green lentil flour, they’re so delicious you’ll find it hard to believe they’re gluten free!
- 0 g of trans fat per serving
- Certified gluten free by the Canadian Celiac Association's Gluten Free
- Kosher dairy OU-D
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No cholesterol
- Peanut free
- Low in saturated fat
- Tapioca flour, corn starch, canola oil, coconut oil, green lentil flour, rice bran, sugar, flax seeds, salt, sesame seeds, whey powder, baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate, xanthan gum, soya lecithin, natural flavour.
- Baked in a peanut free facility
- Contains soya, milk and sesame seeds
To review shipping policy click here
Best Before Dates VS Expiry Dates on applicable products
O Canada does not stock any products that have “expiry” or “use by” dates.
For more information regarding the differences between “best before” dates and “expiry”/”use by” dates, you can view directly on the food standards website.
This is an Extracts from Food Standards:
Most foods have a best before date. You can still eat foods for a while after the best before date as they should be safe but they may have lost some quality. Foods that have a best before date can legally be sold after that date provided the food is fit for human consumption. The only food that can have a different date mark on it is bread, which can be labelled with a baked on or baked for date if its shelf life is less than seven days. Foods that have a shelf life of two years or longer, e.g. some canned foods, do not need to be labelled with a best before date. This is because it is difficult to give the consumer an accurate guide as to how long these foods will keep, as they may retain their quality for many years and are likely to be consumed well before they spoil.