Competitions - T & Cs
All customers who have placed an order on 11-11 (11 November 2022) will be eligible to enter the draw. Your order number is your ticket to the draw.
1 Lucky Winner will WIN 2 concert tickets to Michael Bublé's upcoming Higher tour in Australia*.
CONGRATULATIONS TO TRACY J. OF NSW
*The Lucky Winner will be given the option to chose the venue that they wish to attend OR can opt for an O Canada voucher to the maximum value of $300AUD.
The Fine Print
- Entry into the draw is assumed at time of order placement along with acceptance of all terms and conditions contained herein;
- Multiples transactions / orders WILL NOT be counted as multiple draw entries. This is the only way to be fair to all entrants. 1 entry per person, per household - no exceptions;
- After the above conditions are met, any additional orders from the same person or household will be ineligible and those order number(s) withdrawn from the draw pool;
- Competition commencement period is for 1 day only, from Friday 11 November 2022 12:00am AEST and closes at 11:59pm AEST, unless stated otherwise;
- O Canada will contact the Lucky Winner on or before Monday 14 November 2022 4:59pm (AEST) using contact details provided in the enclosed winning order number. Order Numbers will be with the prefix OC followed by 5 numbers. This order number can be found in your order confirmation email. Please check your junk/spam folders should you not be able to locate this in your email inbox after time of ordering;
- If you're still unable to locate your order confirmation AFTER checking your junk/spam folders, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Draw will occur on Sunday 13 November and conducted using randomiser software. All eligible order numbers will be provided as a list and the randomiser will select a winner. There will only be 1 order number drawn which will be known as the Lucky Winner, and zero re-draws will be conducted. The results will be final;
- The draw will be recorded live and posted to this page by Monday 14 November after notifying the Lucky Winner;
- *The Lucky Winner will be given the option to chose the venue that they wish to attend during the Australian leg of Micheal Bublé's Higher tour OR can opt for an O Canada voucher to the maximum value of $300AUD. Once the decision has been made to chose the tickets or the voucher, O Canada will not be able to make any changes whatsoever;
- Tickets will be issued and distributed electronically no later than 15 May 2023, by postage, email or SMS (carrier fees may apply), a choice may not be given. In rare occurrences, tickets may be issued to the box office of the chosen venue, personal photo ID and email/sms communication may be required by venue staff to collect the tickets;
- Tickets will be allocated based on availability, should there be multiple concerts at a chosen venue, a preference of show date will be given however O Canada cannot guarantee the chosen date. In this instance, an option will be given to choose another performance night or to accept an O Canada voucher to the maximum value of $300AUD. This decision will be final;
- Should there be no ticket allocations available for the chosen venue, O Canada reserves the right to issue an O Canada voucher to the maximum value of $300AUD. This decision will be final;
- Vouchers will be issued with a 3 year validity from date of issuance as per your rights under Australia Consumer Law;
- O Canada will not be responsible for any additional costs whatsoever associated with attending the performance including transportation, lodging, parking, carrier SMS fees or any other associated costs to the Lucky Winner;
- O Canada and its representative's decision is final and cannot be contested;
- O Canada will not be held liable whatsoever for the quality of the performance, allocation of seats, or any experience of a negative nature relating to the allocated tickets;
- Provided tickets are strictly limited to the above terms and conditions along with the ticketing agent's binding terms and conditions which be accessed here;
- You may wish to opt-out of the draw and therefore be unbound by these terms and conditions by notifying us at email@example.com prior to 12 November 2022 12:00am AEST;
- O Canada reserves the right to postpone, extend, or cancel this promotional competition at its discretion, without cause or liability to any parities whatsoever. Should this occur, an announcement will be posted on this page along with our social media pages.